Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Got sooo many beautiful scraps like me…

Well here is a great idea as to what to do with them. I have made these gorgeous wee cards. I have now made about 50 of them. I have got them in sets of 6 using the same collection per set. They are simple and easy to make..Not sure if they are quick as I still set there and pull my hair out as to what to do !! LOL what a joke.

With this set of 6 I have used some of my left over scraps from the gorgeous Websters Pages Ladies and Gents collection. I have used a couple of Martha Stewart punches, the bird and the butterflies and the scallop circles I have used my Cuttlebug and nestabilities. Just a bit of thread, ink up the edges, add a few super cute charms from my2angels shop of course and off you go.

So what are you waiting for. Send a 6 pack off to your favorite person as a wee gift. They are so adorable and as we know we all appreciate MADE WITH LOVE items instead of purchased from the stupid markets.

That’s it for me right now. I hope you are all keeping rugged up and warm.. Such cuddly weather right now. Thanks for popping in x


Moonie xx

1 comment:

  1. WOW just adore your cards, they are all so beautiful. Are you entering Masters again this year? You better be LOL!!!! x

    ReplyDelete