Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Scrapbooking Memories Mag!!!!!!!

I have received so many emails and FB messages congratulating me on my publication this week... I only got to get the magazine today and to my wonderful surprise my layout has been published on a whole big fat massive humongous , super duper enormous page!!! LOLOLOLOL
It was a pretty special proud moment for me to open up the mag and to see this. The nicer thing was to see my husband and my son ever so proud of me.!!
Love to you all ....
Keep up that addiction..... SCRAPPING!!
MOONIE X


5 comments:

  1. Oooh well done Moonie girl!! You're a star girlfriend. Love ya xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Lis, was so happy for you when i opened my mag.. Congrats Sweetie, you really are a star!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what I think......gorgeous layout, Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just simply gorgeous my dear, I am so proud of you too. Keep up your beautiful work and keep submitting them as well xxx

    ReplyDelete