Sunday, May 1, 2011

Byron Bay



Ken and I and Corey come down here for a yearly event. There is an ocean swim race on and we stay here for a week each time and just put on the thongs and kick back. It is the most amazing place and the most chilled out people here... I pretty sure I know why most of them are all so chilled out.. hehhee
I love to go to the beach which is right in front of us at the caravan park we stay at, we go out for dinner every night and try something new, the people are so laid back and there is no road rage here.. cars actually give way to you if you cross the middle of the road.. they actually give you the green light to cross in front of them, the coffees and cafes are amazing, I love love love the art work I see everywhere and there are so many different unique beautiful shops here which I visit each year. Just so nice to see so many different things in the shops. I so get over Westfield shopping centres..
This is Ken and I this morning watching the sun rise together. It is just so magical. Everyone heads to the beach again about 4pm with glasses and bottles of bubbles, nibbles etc and just sit on a blanket on the beach and watch the sun set. It is pretty amazing.
I hope all you Qlders are having a nice long weekend once again. June is the next one I think. I will be heading to the Paper Craft Expo in Brisbane that weekend with my gorgeous girl Monika. We are pretty excited to be child free and husband free for our three day weekend. Lots of cash saved and just looking forward to some girly time together.
Night night for now x
Moonie x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos Lisa. I want to get to Byron soon and do some chilling out too. Looks like a lovely place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sounds just divine, what a glorious mini break Lisa, and I will be going to the Craft show too with Ms. Cafun so will have to meet up, I will have little Nate with me...Love to you all, Melx

    ReplyDelete