Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Teresa Collins

I have a great stash of Teresa Collins paper which I just love. I am so busy doing other DT work it was really refreshing for me to dig in deep to my older (and favorite stash) and just do what I wanted to do. I have used mostly Teresa Collins papers, a bit of October Afternoon, Girl Paperie stamp set, Crate Paper Emmas Shoppe Collection letters and the gorgeous crocheted flower and resin flower from one of my favorite Etsy Stores . I am really excited about the Brisbane Paper Craft show in June.. saving saving and cant wait to get away for some girly time. First day back at work today after being so sick.. Took it's toll on me and I only did 4 hours. Time is the healer I guess. I only have to work tomorrow and then that is it until Tuesday next week. Yippppeeeee xx rest rest and more rest x Have a great week and thanks so much for popping in x Moonie x

3 comments:

  1. So glad you're on the road to recovery! Beautiful layout! I too am looking forward to the show in June! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Oh Wow is all I can say. I have that Teresa paper and have never known what to do with it. You have inspired me so much to pull it out and use it!!! Just gorgeous lovely.........glad you are taking it a little bit easy xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Lisa, I adore all your layered elements!!

    ReplyDelete