Friday, May 6, 2011

Crate Paper CHA Release





I simply cannot wait to get my hands on this range. Crate Paper is one of my forever favorite ranges of paper and embellies. I took about 10 photos of Corey about 2 months ago playing with his toy soldiers and machinery. I was practicing getting depth of field with my new Nikon D5000 but certainly need a lesson or 10 with it. I do enjoy using it but to it's advantage would be a help. Mmmmm STAFF..... that's who I will attack. We have 20 awesome staff who work for us who know all about cameras inside and out. But the funny thing is when you are at work you don't get the time.
So I cannot wait to put a layout together using this paper. I will post it to my blog... gotta get my hands on the paper first though.
Hope you are all having a great week. I am. Have not worked for 8 days and dont go back for another 3. Bliss.. so nice to have some time off.
Looking forward to a great night at Daisys tomorrow night. I have missed the past 2 and I have a new scrapaholic joining me tomorrow night. Cannot wait to meet her and get some serious scrapping and chatting done.
Night night xx
Moons x

1 comment:

  1. I was so sure I left a comment on here because I just love those stunning Crate paper papers and not to mention that beautiful camera...but blogger has been bad,,,,,very bad. Melx

    ReplyDelete