Sunday, January 23, 2011

My 2 Angels new stock

Take a look over at My2Angels website. They have new stock that has just arrived from Hambly Screen Prints and Echo Park. I have just done a layout using the new Echo Park Be Mine Collection and it is truly gorgeous. It is ever so romantic and beautiful to create a page ont he one you love. Even if it is your son or daughter or niece or nephew etc..... I have done my sweet girl who did a fun photo shoot with a friend in her graduation dress and converse sneakers at the beach and up some trees.. Gotta love creative teenagers..
So go on over to My2Angels and see all new arrivals for this month. They are simply divine. I especially love the Websters Pages Wonderfall Back to School paper. It is so mystical. I can't wait to get my hand on some of it.
Anyway a few ideas to get the inspiration flowing. Mine is right on track right now.. Thank goodness for that.
Have a great Sunday.
Moonie x

No comments:

Post a Comment