Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Eggstatic!!!!!


One the first night sleeping in our new house, I woke up at 4.20am to the sound of something like... Cocka doooooooooooooooodilllldooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
I then thought to myself... oh no!! I love my sleep in the morning since most nights I don't even climb into bed til after midnight. But ever since I have honestly not even heard them. They are super cute to watch. They belong to the neighbours but always wonder on over to our place to come and say hello.
Was so funny yesterday while Ken was planting some sun duals for me that he come inside with the biggest grin on his face.. This is what he had found in our garden just outside in our back garden. Made me laugh!!!! So mmmm thanks a million... you're welcome back anytime.
So it will be a fresh omelet for us for dinner tonight!
Cheers to our neighbours.
Moonie x

No comments:

Post a Comment