Saturday, January 8, 2011

Honorable Mentions!!

After all the hype of moving house and going on our boat cruise I have forgotten to post my exciting news ....
I got 2!! Honorable Mentions for my work I submitted for the Scrapbooking Memories Masters 2010. I was so excited when I got off the boat in Sydney and read one of my SMS's that I received an HM!! Then the next SMS was ..... OMGosh, you have 2!! I was over the moon and delightfully surprised to have received these.
These are my two submissions that I received the HM for:
This was my Off the Page submission. When Danielle left home 9 months ago the one thing she requested from me was to send her all her favorite recipes.... so just 5 days before the deadline for the Masters it hit home was I should do for my OTP project.
It had been under Danielle's Christmas tree for 3 weeks and she cried when she opened it. It was her most favorite present out of all I sent her. That then made me cry.... :-(











This was my Single Layout submission which was required a non scrapping object or a recycled object. I have used an old film strip negative under her photo. This is the one submission that I thought would definately let me down as it was 12am when I started it and was 3.45am when I got into bed. I then then very next day only left to pop it into fast post to NSW. I just love this layout as this is MY GIRL AND I LOVE THIS DARLING PHOTO OF HER... and it is all about her in this layout. So I was ever so grateful and excited when I learnt that I had an HM for this.


This is my double layout submission.



So that's it for me... Congrats to all the new Masters!!!!!! You all sooo deserve your placings as your work is outstanding and I love it all.
And congrats to all the other girls who got an Honorable Mention. Good luck next year everyone.
Love Moons x


3 comments:

  1. Yay - you go girl - they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wohoo Lisa !! What a beautiful gift your girl !!! Love it !!! xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALL your work was gorgy Lisa

    ReplyDelete