Friday, January 28, 2011

Mmmm 7 Gypsies

This is one of my favorite photos of my girls... That is the bestest Mum in the world, sister who I idolize and my baby girl Danielle who is my absolute soul mate. It is only about once a year that we get to have special time together and we just love it to bits.
I have used a fair bit of 7 Gypsies paper and transparencies with the Prima Jack and Jill paper in the background which was a lovely soft blending color.
At Daisys tonight for a late creative night again and then back here in the morning for a 12 hour Scrap for Charity. All the collections go straight to the Qld Flood Victims.
Take care all and have a great weekend where ever you are.
Moonie x

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning layout, and wow that picture is so special, I just love the gorgeous colours in this layout, beautiful work dear friend. Melxx

    ReplyDelete