Saturday, April 17, 2010

So nice to be back on familiar ground..... we are simply blessed here in Australia. Sometimes we all take everything for granted and just want more and the best.... but you should see it over in the other world!! They have next to nothing and all live in a room the size of our lounge and they all just keep smiling and cannot please us enough.
I feel soo fortunate for the life I have been given. Just lost for words.
Can't wait to get up to date with you all and all your gorgeous creations that you have been doing while I have not been. I myself cannot wait to get my hands dirty and back into it.. and also I am busting at the seams to see MISS HEIDI SWAPP in just two weeks. Have booked a room for the night in Brisbane with my girlfriend so we can chill out down there the day before.
Hugs to you all out there...
Moonie x

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I guess seeing these things makes you so glad for what you have hey, hope you enjoyed the holiday looking forward to seeing some photos. Heidi Swapp, lucky you, take photos too. Love Melxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you are back safe and sound

    ReplyDelete