Thursday, April 1, 2010

So Excited!!!

I have just received an acceptance email this morning from Memory Makers. They are publishing a new magazine which is called Memory Makers Gallery Book. It will be released in May 2011 and they have chosen one or more of my layouts that I submitted to be published in their magazine. They are based in Cincinnati, OH.
This is great stuff for me as it gives me more confidence in my work and to keep going and going.
Everyone has their own big and small dreams... This is one of mine. I would love to get published in some magazines... just for my own satisfaction. I love what I do and I am so totally passionate about scrapping. Ever since I was a little girl I was always stalking the stationery isle at Woolworths or could never go past a book shop or anywhere that sold smelly rubbers, coloured pens and note pads... oooh I could not ever get enough of them. I loved Art at school and was always the arty farty one in our family.
So that's it for me right now.
I have the day off, so I have made a cheese cake to take to my LSS tonight for our before Easter all night crop, I have got a lovely chicken and bacon with pesto and cashew nuts pasta ready for dinner tonight, caught up on my blogs, done my housework and now I am about to go for a ride to that lovely cafe just down on the water for a well earned cappucino.
So thanks for letting me share this great news with you.
Til then next post....
Love Moonie x

3 comments:

  1. WOOOOOO HOOO congrats Lisa that is WONDERFUL news and as you say such a boost to the confidence

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE congrats, girl. Your work is lovely, Lisa. You should be so proud!

    ReplyDelete