Monday, February 22, 2010

What took up my time this weekend

A gorgeous card I scrap lifted for a friend who has just had a bubby

Another cute as a bug card I scrap lifted this weekend

Couldn't help myself with these gorgeous new Cosmo Cricket printed papers. This was a hard photo of my beautiful sister as it is BIG and BOLD! But I'm pretty happy with the end result I think.


Loove this Prima paper and Prima flower. I have used a silver pen on the flower and gone around the edge of it to give it a more silver shine than the gold it had.

Well my bed is calling me so I had better go and get some well earned beauty sleep.
Take care and thanks for stopping by.
Moonie x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts and lovely cards! Love you work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a scrapping weekend, the cards are just beautiful and wow, your sister looks just like you with brown hair, I love the layout you did of her, those Prima papers are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete