Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Special Gift



After being very sick for a week, my husband took me out for dinner and it was just gorgeous. Then like a magician he pulled out of his pocket these lovely gifts for me. He had picked them himself. The Silver euro ball drop earings, this lovely silver chain and this very special pendant. The pendant is St Bernedicti who is a Patron against poisoning and evil. I have never had a special pendant like this so it very sacred to me.
Long live the husbands.... they are all good after all xxxx

Moonie x



3 comments:

  1. God bless men like your husband, so supportive, this has just made my life, wow, I hope there is someone like that for me out there, hope you are feeling heaps better after your wonderful dinner and gorgeous gifts. God bless you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIya

    You asked how to follow my blog - on the right hand sside - you will see a box that says followers - there is a link you can click on to become a follower.....

    http://ourlittlesliceofparadise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous Lisa. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete