Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Scrapbooking Retreat

Well we only have 9 days left til our next retreat at Daisys Scrapbooking!! This is my local stomping ground and I love each and every bit of it. I go there each and every t=Friday night for our crop. I get there about 6 and climb my creative but tired body into bed about 2.30-3am Saturday morning. I don't know what it is but the later the night gets the more my mind gets creative. I think it is that you have settled down after a busy day being Mummy, Wifey, worker etc and after a few hours of scrapping... I am totally into what I am creating and cannot seem to get enough of what I am doing. This is why I have so many late nights. I have now put a TV in my scrapping room and I just scrap most nights til my heart is content. Made me laugh the other night at midnight... Blue Heelers come on!! What a blast from the past. Loved it to be honest. Such a good Aussie Drama.
So yes, getting back to the Retreat.... we start at 5pm on Friday 19th Feb and we scrap until 3pm Sunday afternoon. In this time we eat, scrap, eat, have morning tea, scrap, lunch, scrap, afternoon tea, scrap, snack, scrap, snack, scrap, dinner time, scrap, dessert time, then lets just repeat this again on the Sunday too. We have a teacher their who is great.. Toni Crane from Rockhampton.. She is the best.. love her work and kits and goodies put on our table for us to indulge in for the weekend. I must admit I do tend to take fruit with me as if I ate all of that food and goodies... I would not be able to get in my car seat to drive home on the Sunday. Barbie certainly puts on a fantastic weekend. She is the best!!!!!
So keep your eyes on my blog for some of the layouts I will get done.
Take care everyone and keep up those gorgeous layouts I am seeing every night!!
Moonie x

1 comment:

  1. I bet you are so looking forward to the escape of the retreat, I have never been on one, but I am guessing you don't go their for a holiday, sounds like scrap till you drop - wow what a dream come true. I don't think I could scrap without a tv near me, I use the kitchen table - but have never been up late enough for Blue Heelers (lol)

    ReplyDelete