Sunday, February 7, 2010

LOVE THE RAIN


Here is a few photos of my boy corey having lots of fun in the rain this afternoon with his skateboard. We have had so much rain in the past two days it has been just glorious. All the kids are out in the street on their bikes and skateboards soaking wet but having the times of their lives.




I have had a great weekend. Nice and relaxing. I had a girly scrap night here last night. Lots of laughing and talking and a bit of scrapping going on here. We always seem to do the best part of our work in the later hours of the night and early morning. I am down a husband for a week so it is all chilled out here for now. Easy dinners, lots of me and my kids time and it's just fantastic. We always miss each other when we are apart, but the break is always so healthy. Nothing like a reunion when you see each other again!!! Hahaaa
So I hope you all had a good weekend and didn't do too much. I treasure my weekends as I am alway so crazy busy during the week with school and work. And I love being at home.
Til next time... thanks for reading and have a great week.

Moons x

1 comment:

  1. Wow Corey would have had so much fun on his skateboard in the water, we never got quite so much rain here. I am glad you had a great weekend and am enjoying some quiet times whilst hubby is away.

    ReplyDelete