Monday, December 17, 2012

Ruby Rock-it Christmas Countdown


Well my friends there is not many days to go til the big one.  
The traffic is crazy and the shops are mad, I really am glad that I have got all my shopping done now and I can just take a seat back and enjoy not being so stressed this year.
Make sure you all join the Ruby Rock-it Christmas Countdown (Ruby Rock-it Bella! Fundaments's Facebook page).
There are tons and tons of goodies to win just in time for the festive holidays.  All you have to do is 'like' our Facebook page, then 'share it' with a friend.  Have them 'like' it also and say 'INSERT YOUR NAME' sent me.
It is going to be exciting.

Take care and drive safe.  Im in having a great creative night with one of my BFF.  Always fun having dinner, drinks, evening swim and scrapping til all hours of the morning.
Night night.. x
Moonie





No comments:

Post a Comment