Saturday, December 22, 2012

Love my Blister x

I have been loving this MME paper for ages but I have such yummy stash of paper sometimes it takes a wee while to get to through it all LOL
I have been holding on to this photo of my sister and I for ages waiting for the right paper to come along.  I took this using Instagram.  Love this app.  Love the colours of it and the frame.
Between doing some Project Life pages, scrapping my 12x12 pages, making cards, and doing up a couple of my Kaiser Craft Desk Organisers I have been keeping very busy.  This is between working.  I have now got 4 days off and go back on Boxing Day which will no doubt be CRAZY!! But I am grateful for the few days I have off with my family.


I love this Bee Stamp.. I have had it for about 4 years and it is so life like.




Here is my product list:

My Minds Eye - the Sweetest Thing
Heidi Swapp vintage Chics
Hambly Screen Overlay
Prima Alpha Stickers
Twine
Technique Tuesday Stamps
Prima Almanac Collection Journaling Notecards
Bee Stamp
Ink, Thread
Sequins
Abis Craft Rhinestones


I just love Ali Edwards Technique Tuesday stamps.  They are such heartfelt words...
Have a great Sunday everyone.  
Moonie x

No comments:

Post a Comment