Saturday, February 2, 2013

Life everyday with laughter!!!

Well we are already into our second month of 2013!! I just cannot believe it!! Time goes so fast these days and I just cannot keep up.  So much I want to do every day but just too impossible.  If I didn't waste time on sleeping I'd be right..
Last night I got to Daisy Chain Scrapbooks for my Friday night girly catch up.  I have missed the last 3 weeks due to our time away and having visitors.  So it was nice to be back.
I just love this paper from Kaiser.. Ohhh soo nice.  I dont think I will ever get over the wood grain papers.  Kaiser have a few out atm and they are all wonderful.
So I managed to get this layout done and tonight I will get my Week 2 of Project Life done.  Im half way there.

Here I have added Glossy Accents to my arrows for a glossy finish. I couldn't live without this stuff.


I stamped my favorite Amy Tan camera stamp onto clear acetate and gently adhere it down with a little glue dot.


Love the doily from The Greatest View Etsy Store and the button from Findingnana.  I could eat these buttons.  I have a very vintage looking vase in my room with them all in there.  I just love running my fingers through my stash of them. LOL  Obsessed much ??


So heres my products I have used:
Dear Lizzy Letters
Kaiser Craft - Base Coat Collection
Basic Grey Tags
Pink Paislee - Portfolio
Heidi Swapp - Vintage Chic Tags and Paper
Echo Park - Times and Seasons
Fingingnana button
Ribbon
American Craft Stamp
Stayzon Ink
Echo Park - For the Record 2 Chipboard die cuts

Off to do some PLing now.. Have a great weekend everyone x
Moonie xx

4 comments:

  1. One of my favourite photos of you and Ken, I love this!!! That woodgrain paper is sensational and perfect for this.....love it so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO Lisa. Love this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cool layout love the Amy tan camera you stamped! Thanks for visiting my blog, the "want It" washi tape is from k&co Smash products.
    You should still find it online hope this helps ;-)

    ReplyDelete