Sunday, January 27, 2013

Celebrating her First Birthday - with the Cook Line


Hello to you all you.  We have had my husbands gorgeous little darling Grandaughter here on holidays with us for 3 weeks with her Mummy and Daddy.  She has just turned one and I have put this cute little 8x8 canvas together for her to put on her wall in her room.  I always like to use the thick canvases as I love the depth of them.
For this canvas I have used the totally super duper cute COOK LINE which is so versatile.
Adore
For the background I have used the Patchwork paper.  I have then added some frayed hesian I had in my stash of goodies as I love the texture blending in with the background paper.
I love how the pink polka dot Melody paper and checkered Miscellanea paper go so perfectly with Nevaeh's little outfit.

Adore2
I used Tim Holtz Paper Rosette and made the main feature of the canvas and popped on a number 1 button. And to finish it off I have used twine on the bottom of the canvas for an extra texture. Also can you see the white Fancy Flocked Transparencies and the delicate white rubon I have used. These are stunning.
I thought the top banner was perfect to title this canvas CELEBRATE as we are celebrating her First birthday.  I have just added some of the very delicate Fundamentals Petite Alphabet stickers for the title. These are a gorgeous pink.

Adore4
I hope I have given you a bit of inspiration to do up a lovely canvas for one of your rooms.  This honestly took me 3 hours from start to finish and it is a beautiful piece to put in a little girl or boys room.
Have a fantastic weekend and keep up that inspiration!!
Lisa x

PRODUCT LIST:
Hesian 
Spellbinder Die Cut - Scallop Circle
Tim Holtz Paper Rosette Die Cut
NO:1 button
Kebab Skewer


2 comments:

  1. OMG Nevaeh is so cute!! This canvas is absolutely gorgeous, the soft pinks and blues go so nicely together and that texture is brilliant. Love x

    ReplyDelete