Thursday, March 15, 2012

Untitled

 

Learning blogsy with the iPad

I have found the iPad very frustrating as it will not allow me to do the blogging I was hoping to be able to achieve...but after speaking with Apple...I am hoping to learn and correct the problems I am having.

So I am going to try and upload a photo. If you see this post without a photo then I get the big..... Thumbs down and will have to go back to the tutorial

 

Let's go

 

Well that seemed to work

Mmm

I wil post it now

 

 

MmmMmm

 

 

4 comments:

  1. You sure did Lisa... great pic too... that's so interesting... you need to be able to blog on your iPad... I would be giving it the thumbs down too... if you couldn't do that... but looks like you got it :))

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be only able blog on my iPad if I didn't have a photo. I updated Blogpress and now I can upload a photo too. So I'm happy about that too. Glad you found a solution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dresses of this Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses are manufactured with the best quality fabric. They are comfortable enough to wear, are highly sophisticated and help a lot in Abercrombie Fitch Outletflattering others. If you want to enhance your beauty, style and feminine look, then nothing can be better than these Franklin and Marshall hoodies. They are meant to be suitable for the delicacy and elegancy of women.

    ReplyDelete