Thursday, March 8, 2012

Scrapmatts March Challenge

I am having lots of fun playing along in a few challenges lately.  I have loved using Scrapmatts lately also.  I was asked to post one of my layouts to their Gallery and then I stumbled across the March Challenge while reading the gorgeous Cathy Cafun's lovely blog. 
The criteria was pretty simple.
Make a male card and use layers...


So I hopped right to it and this is what I come up with.



Products I have used:
Scrapmatts Eiffel Tower
Collections Elements butterflies 
Pink Paislee Valenties Day Paper
MME Lost and Found Blush Paper Collection
Sam & Lucy word stickers
Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text words
Thread
Versa Colour Pinecone ink

So.... off to find another challenge to do.... It is really nice to get out of my comfort zone.  Between working, gyming, crocheting, making quilts, jarmie pants for my boys, scrapping, keeping up my walking between gym days and of course the dreaded house hold chores..... I am really enjoying scrapping atm.

Hope you all have had a great week.  I can't wait to get to Daisy Chains tomorrow night for a good old catch up with the girls over some seriously fun scrapping hours.
Night night 
Moonie x

1 comment: