Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Envy Cafe - my favourite







When I have time out to myself which is often before work or after training, I love to go and have a catch up coffee with a great girlfriend for a good catch up goss, or by myself with my iPad or now.. crochet hook and wool.  I love this time out as Im so relaxed and I have a good 90 minutes to myself to chill out and watch the world go by and everyone else rushing around.
I have been coming to Envy Cafe for about 5 years now and I still love it.  The staff love my work and even have my copic cards for sale in the shop which sell like hot cakes.
I took a shot of these two gorgeous girls and they loved the photo I took on my iPad using Leme Cam.  So I said I would promise to do a layout for them one day.  Tomorrow I will put it on a canvas for them and hang it in the Cafe.



Products I have used are:
Tim Holtz Lost and Found Paper
Echo Park Paper
7 Gypsies Lille Journal tags
Tim Holtz metal hinge
October Afternoon Farmhouse button
Bella chipboard letter
Glossy Accents Crackle Paint
Collections Elements Heart Padlock and tissue paper
Bakers Twine
Hessian 


We have just had two full on days at Spotlight.  30% off 8-8pm so I am glad it is all over.. I can stop rushing now as I have so much on at home at the  moment.  Well my fault.. So many projects I have deadlines for.  But all is well.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  Ahhhhhhh!!!! LOL
Night Night for now
Moons

2 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Lisa... totally awesome... and love the idea of being on a canvas... when we lived on the coast, Envy was always a fave...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweets, wow I just adore this layout and I bet they love it at the cafe too. Love the vintage/grunge feel to it...gorgeous stuff xx

    ReplyDelete