Monday, June 28, 2010

Scrapbooking Memories Mag!

I cant wait to hit the shops on Wednesday and purchase this months SBM. This is my first ever publication and Im pretty excited.. So to all of you lucky girls who subscribe to this.. yaaahoo for you. I love this mag... it's so full of inspiration and beautiful creative work.
Day off tomorrow and I am taking a girlfriend and her wee girl strawberry picking with Corey and I then off for a nice picnic in a park for lunch. Then off to see either Shrek or Toy Story x

Bye for now
Moonie

6 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous Lisa...so so happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my girl, I am so happy you are published now, I left a message here yesterday and just come here today and it's not here, am I missing something, but anyways I was congratulating you on your gorgeous layout in the mag. Will email you now. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats will have to keep an eye out for you in there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the pub girl! So exciting! Have fun strawberry picking! Take lots of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo, congrats on your publication! Will keep an eye out for it in the mag when I can get my hands on the new issue.

    ReplyDelete