Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Here are a few great shots of yesterday when I took Corey and my friend Leanne and her cute as a bug daughter Chloe to the strawberry fields to pick some sweet fresh strawberries.. and boy oh boy were they just gorgeous. It is so lovely to see the kids enjoy the outdoors and yesterday was a splendidly beautiful sunny day. After we got a 1kg punnet each for the kids we headed to Cotton Tree park next to the water and had a picnic and let the kids play in the park. Corey was great with wee Chloe and she just followed him everywhere. She was on top of the world.








I love days like this......... a beautiful day outside for the kids.
That's all for tonight. I hope you are all rugged up as it is soo nice and cosy. Love this weather so much.
Moonie x

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a beautiful day Lisa, did you notice you won a prize over at Artastic, not surprised I voted for your gorgeous layout. Sorry I have to tell you the offer with the mags she said after I rang was for people renewing for another twelve months, sorry but it really should be one price for everyone, I can send you the number if you would like to negotiate with them. So glad you had a wonderful day yesterday.

    ReplyDelete