Monday, June 28, 2010

Got my Laptop back.. woohoo

Well I have only had my new laptop for a month or so, but I had to give it to a friends IT guy to sort out as I bought an AVG virus protector which seemed to want to block out all internet!! I have only just got it back after 4 days and I must say I coped so well with it away.. got to bed early..OMG but is good to be back in the online living.. OMG that sounds so desperate.. Oh well.. so be it..
But the good thing is that I have a couple of layouts to share with you.
This layout is very special to me. Yes it is me on my wedding day with my gorgeous flower girls and brides maids.. but more important.. this is my Dad who I lost just 12 months after this photo. And it is the last photo we had together as he lived in NZ and me here. It has taken nearly 5 years for me to scrap a photo of my beautiful Dad. I still cannot come to scrapping one of him on his own, but I am over the moon I have scrapped this. And I know my Mum will be very proud.




This next one I did Friday night at Daisys. I see so many layouts using animated prints and I just love them but seem to struggle with them.. so I was determined to try and put one together. Love this photo of Corey when he was just a wee 4. Gee they grow up way too fast.


Nice to be back online and I will go and check out lots of blogs tonight. Cant wait to go and purchase this months Scrapbooking Memories to see my first ever layout published. Thanks SBM!!!! You're the best x
Moonie x

3 comments:

  1. LIsa your wedding layout is just stunning, the colous and embellies you have used is just gorgeous...and what a cutie patootie for the second....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how gorgeous are these beautiful layouts, wow and I hope you got my message about seeing your gorgeous layout in the magazine, by the way I just got a phone call and subscribed for 10 SBM mags for $3.70 each, so they must have a super deal this month if you did want to subscribe now you are going to be in the mag often......Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa that is a beautiful layout with your Dad. I know what you mean about it being so hard. I'm currently working on an album of my Dad, my main motivation is that my youngest son Kenzie was only 8 when Dad died and I'm afraid that in years to come he won't really remember Dad. So I'm making an 8x8 album full of my memories of my beloved father. It's hard but I'm also really enjoying it. It's coming up to 3 years in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete