Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Prima's Beautiful Paper


I have been really busy the past few weeks with work and learning all that I have to in our Camera House shop. I did not realize just how much there was to learn but I am certainly getting there. I have stepped down from my two DT positions that I had as my time is very precious right at this stage of my life so it is best for me do this... but the good thing is that it has freed me up to scrap whenever I feel that sudden urge to do a page with full inspiration going on.
In this layout I have used the gorgeous Prima Printed paper, a bit of music note paper that I bought from St Vinnies, Basic Grey rubon blingies, MME Lush brads which are so sweet, and a K&Co tag. the background paper i have used is lovely. It is from the new Basic Grey Cappella range.
Thanks for looking x
Moonie x

No comments:

Post a Comment