Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Design Team Layouts

I have been a Design Team Member for A2Z Scraplets for about 4 months now. I love the challenge and of course I also love getting a suprise packet oin the mail with all the new scrapletts that have not yet been released. I have had to hold back and not post them to my blog until they have hit the A2Z Scraplets website... so now that some of them have been, here are a few I have done lately.

"Beautiful Girl" using Scraplets "Flourishes" ...
Lisa Webb - Beautiful girl

"Father & Daughter" using Scraplets "Shapes" ...
Lisa Webb - Father and Daughter

"Playtime" using Scraplets "Boy - Round Word" ...
Lisa Webb - 11 25 09_3621_edited-1

"Love" using Scraplets "Love Scripty Word" ...
Lisa Webb - LOVE

"Adore" using Scraplets "Adore Scripty Word" ...
Lisa Webb ADORE

"Live" using Scraplets "Shapes - Stars" ...
Lisa Webb LIVE

I have just received my next parcel from A2Z for the next months worth of Layouts I will design. Mmmmm you should see the new scraplets.. yummmie!!! They are simply gorgeous. Would love to give you all a sneak preview but... sorry... you will just have to wait.

Thanks for looking :-)

Moonie x

No comments:

Post a Comment