Friday, June 7, 2013

Bring on the long weekend !!

This is my 3rd year in a row that my dear friend Monika and I have packed our bags and taken off for the long weekend and headed to Brisbane for The Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo which is held at the Brisbane and Exhibition Centre.  It is a fabulous fun weekend filled with shopping, inspiration, coffee, dinner out with girls, creative classes and packed with a whole lot more.  
We stay 2 or 3 nights in the city so it is a short walk to Southbank where the convention is and where we tend to eat out most of the time.  Very excited as we leave the kids and husbands behind, pack our make up, hair dryers, crafty needs for down time in the hotel room and get set for some girly fun.
Make sure if you are going the the show that you call into the most awesome Daisy Chain Scrapbooks stand.  It is Stand No: 13.  
There you will find my double layout kit there for sale.  Im very excited and honoured to have my work there for the weekend.  We have some very talented ladies over at Daisys... so be sure to go and check out the beautiful work created.

Here is a little peek at my layout.



One more sleep for me and I will be there.. I hope to walk into a lot of you girls I chat to online.. so if I miss you .. please sing out and say hi.

Moonie x

2 comments:

  1. what about your awesome taxi driver there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome to have caught up again Lisa!

    ReplyDelete