Sunday, January 27, 2013

Week 1 2013

Well now that we have packed up and come home from the beach I have been able to get my hands into my scrapping.  I have got most of my photos picked out for the next two weeks that I am already behind in.. just need to edit them and print out.

So here is my first week of Project Life for 2013

Im not really sure what works for me yet.. so I am going with this for now.  I have so many papers and journal tags that is hard to make a snap decision.  
My first week of January was pretty well social with lots of exercise with my friend Tex and lunch and coffees in between working and then my Mandy girl come from Woodford where she had been slumming it for 9 days straight in that wicked heat.  I had her for a short 48 hours but had the most amazing time and belly laughed the whole time together.  I cannot wait for her to move down here so we can carry on where we left off 8 years ago when I left Mackay.

LEFT SIDE





RIGHT SIDE




So off to edit some pics to print out tomorrow hopefully if we are able to drive.. The roads are that unsafe that they have put out a warning to stay indoors unless urgent.  Our local Woolworths is now closed as they have no power due to trees on the roof.   As long as we are all unharmed and stay safe... Im happy to be having a crafty inside day. (while hubby is on the roof).
Ta ta for now
Moonie x

2 comments:

  1. Wow your Project Life pages are AMAZING!! I just adore all the colour and looking at all the beautiful photos. Gorgeous work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOO loving your project life pages. Wow these are awesome!

    ReplyDelete