Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bird is the Word

Well here goes.... I am on a roll and I am loving getting out of my comfort zone.  Im loving putting together layouts with a different and yet interesting criteria these days. The criteria was pretty easy for me on this challenge along at Bird is the Word.  It was simply the word SMILE
I picked out my photos and it was obvious to me these were the pick of the crop.  One reason Mandy is my BFF in the whole wide world and 2... we are always laughing.. So first step easy peasy.. 
Second step was to find some pretty pink paper to match.. I loved this paper when I bought it and I felt in the mood for some girly stuff going on.  I started to scrap the page and was thinking about my title when I looked down at the journalling already on the page... and waaaalaaaaa... there was the word SMILE already on the paper for me.  So.... I had lots of fun putting this together and I am pretty pleased with the end result.  So why not give it a go and go over to Bird is the Word and give this challenge a go.
Here is my layout.






I had a fantastic and relaxing few days with my friend Tarrah McLean from near Sydney.  I put her on the plane earlier this evening after a great day down in Brisbane together.  She is such an inspiration and is one of the coolest scrappers I know.  Love how she puts her work together with such ease.
Take care girls and catch you soon
Moonie x

5 comments:

  1. This is very pretty. I love the background paper, the envelope with the charms and the cool way you have embellished the dress makers form!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Moonie!! love the fun pics and the embellishment cluster... Thanks for playing with us at Bird is the Word!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little details on your cool page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your LO Lisa.. so pretty!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at BITW :))

    ReplyDelete