Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Well it's nice to be designing again for Tracy over at my2angels. I had taken a wee break after selling our business, completing my Masters and going up North to see my baby girl.
Tracy has got lots of new exciting stock in since then so make sure you pop over and check out her new charms as well as all her new yummy stock.
I have had the Prima Road Trip Collection for a little while and I could not wait to get my hands on them as the papers are so cute. My son and husband think this is a pretty cool layout... obviously because it is a boy layout and not a pink girly one LOL

I have used the cool Scrapware White Corroboard letters and combined them with the Scrapware Chipboard Large Impact Alphas. I have just left them raw and then used my favorite black pen and drawn some stitches on them.

I have used the cute Green Felt Embossed star to add some texture to my page. These are lots of fun and are very versatile for layouts or fun kids birthday cards. And of course I then added a Red Scroll Star. They are so cute.
And to finish off my layout as always i have added my favorite charms.. the camera and the brum brum car.

I am looking forward to doing some creating with the new Graphic 45 Prima ABC Paper collection when I arrives.. Should be any day now.
And take a look at the new Hambly Screen Prints Photo Rubons that are due in soon at my2angels too... I love them..
That's all from this wee duck for now..
Take care and I'm now off to so some blog reading.
Moonie x



4 comments:

  1. teehee this is fun Lisa I love those photos and your design is fab I would never thought to use that paper like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha this is gorgeous babe, just love your style xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable photos!! Love your design and love those cute charms :))xx

    ReplyDelete