Saturday, August 27, 2011

Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch

It has been a lovely rainy day today so it was a perfect day to be inside and just play in my scrapping room. I picked up this delicious new range from Kaisercraft at Daisy Chain Scrapbooks last night while I was there for my Friday night crop. I had many visions of what I could create using them.
When we went to New Zealand on our first boat cruise in December 2010 we stopped at my old stomping ground Mt Maunganui. I spent nearly every summer of my life over there until I moved across the Tasman. These photos were taken of Corey at the top of this Mountain. It is such a beautiful part of our world.
This is what I come up with..



In this layout the only papers I have used are Kaisercraft Hunt and Gather Collection.. Is so beautiful. I love the real nature feeling of the papers and it is nice to see such different papers which are mellow and meaningful. Go here and check out the luscious range of Hunt & Gather.
I have also used Tim Holtz Distress ink and clear embossing powder for the cog, Prima branches, my2angels cap charm and October Afternoon letters.
I hope you all have a good weekend.. we are rained in but I love it.. and so good for the ducks :-)
Night night til next time.
Moonie x




4 comments:

  1. gosh this is just lovely LIsa, I adore the inking you have done to create a rustic feel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Lisa! Gorgeous nature page. I love how you've used this range. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow babe this is bewtiful!!! Just love the whole thing. Sorry I haven't visited your blog lately, man you sure are rocking the Copics!!!! You go girl!!! I deliberately haven't got into them cause I know I will get addicted!!!!
    Love you long time xxxx

    ReplyDelete