Monday, February 28, 2011

7 Gypsies


I love the new 7 Gypsies new Lille Collection... OMG!!! There is so much to love about this paper. It is so my favorite sort of paper as I think I have found my style. I do love to do so many different layouts.. but I do find that I tend to always go for the vintage, shabby chic sort of style. I find that I love to play with my papers and embellishments rather than just stick them down. I have bought many of these papers a few weeks ago as the other sides are just as exciting as the other. In this layout I have used the ABUNDANCE paper. It is so cool. I have also added something rather different to give this grunge backing paper a pop. This is the MME Fine and Dandy paper collection, I have used the bird from the Echo Park Life is good range.. these are super cute papers, a Kaiser woodchip fence which I have inked up lightly, Kaiser crocheted flowers, my2angels camera charm and name pin, 7 Gypsies tag, MME Stella and Rose stickers and trim.
So nice to have these photos of Danielle. She has been a rat bag and not sent me one photo since she has been up north. She is naughty. She said they hardly take photos of each other... So I have had to get into my stash of older photos.. but that is ok.. they all need to be scrapped.. :-)
These photos were only taken last year anyway. She and I had a great girly day out in Noosa. She is the sparkle in my eye and I love her so much.


Thanks for stopping in to check out what I have been up to. Off to have fish and chips on the beach with my boys for an early dinner and watch the sun set... maybe if we are lucky.
Moonie x

3 comments:

  1. OMG that layout is stunning babe. I ADORE every bit of it. looks like a gorgeous range to use. Keep up your inspirational work. Miss you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the touch of aqua! But then again, I'm partial to anything aqua! Love all the litte details too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is lovely Lisa, that touch of blue is just precious!

    ReplyDelete