Saturday, November 20, 2010

Up, up and Away!!


Have loved putting this layout together using the gorgeous Kaiser Craft Up, Up and Away paper range. I love doing vintage pages as I get to use lots of bits and pieces, inking up, distressing, screwing up paper, sewing etc.. I just love the whole thing of vintage full stop.
I have used the lovely Tim Holtz film strip here too which is one of my favorite embellies. It is just so quaint and cute. And also Collage Press Joy Ride aeroplane. Jenni Bowlins tiny alpha stickers and I have sprayed a bit of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist on the hot air balloons.



I also have installed Picnik which is super cool photo editing program that Kim Jeffress told me about. I love playing and creating and editing photos once I have them on my laptop. This is also one of my loves which is included in my scrapping. Go over and check it out here. I have uploaded my before and after photo.



That's all for me right now.. I hope you all have had a great weekend... I did have for most of it.. Out of our house tomorrow and starting a new happy life. Off to the beach for ten days then into our gorgeously yummy new home after that.
Love you stopping in to check out my work..
Moonie x

3 comments:

  1. gosh Lisa, Corey sitting there on the bench could be your hubby....
    gorgeousness, love the vintage shabby feel you have got going on here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thats what I thought too Kim, looks like Corey has Ken's legs!!!!! I know you are so busy with moving and everything so just wanted to pop by here and leave you some love. Hope it all goes well honey. I must look into Picnik too, looks interesting and like you I get a bit overwhelmed with Photoshop! Love that Up, Up and Away layout too, Corey is so handsome. Take care my lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Lisa. I love all your inking distressing screwqing up etc!! You do it so well. Hope all is going smoothly with the movexx

    ReplyDelete