Sunday, October 17, 2010

Summer Love

Well what an absolute magical day this Sunday was. Corey and I woke up and went to the markets with a friend at 6am and then we hit the beach to go for a swim at 8. Yep it was fairly nippy as this morning was I'm sure a low of about 10 degrees. Holey smoke it was cold but soo nice. It took til about 9.30am for me to swap my long sleeve for my swimming tank top.
Corey and I had a great day at home swimming in the pool and I of course caught some sun rays relaxing reading a magazine. I love this weather right now. It is just pure bliss.
I am so looking forward for the days and mornings that the first thing that I do is jump in our pool and get a refreshing start to my day.
Hope you all had a great weekend.
Off to finish off some kits for A Craft Affair in Townsville who I design kits for. They are the best bunch of girls up there. Just wish I were up there sometimes to put the kits together with them. I love that part.
Ok, chat to you all soon.
Moonie x

No comments:

Post a Comment