Monday, July 12, 2010

This one's for you Mum


I am looooving this Bo Bunny 'Mamma Razzi Range" of PP. Love the grunge look and my new 12x12 Tim Holtz PP pad I have just seems to blend in perfectly with it. Make sure you go over and check out Timmys range of PP. He also has a Shabby Chick range and this consists of blue and pink and vintage colors.
I have used Tim Holtz Distressed Crackle Paint on my A2Z scraplet. This color is Soot.

My journal ling is hard to read so I will let you read it here:

At some point in our lives we come to realize that there is only few people in our lives that are always there. Mum you have been such a supportive role model in my life. You have never been judgemental, you support me in whatever decision I have ever made, you have always listened, then advised. I have also been blessed with the best ever Step Dad who also have always listened to me and been a great pillar of strength. I love you both.

Ok off to work for my 10 hour day. Grrr...... oh well,.,.,.,. need that cash to support my gorgeous habit.
Have a great week girls...
Moonie x

5 comments:

  1. this is just sooo lovely Lisa, the colours are very warm and family orientated

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMmm. It's lovely, Lisa. I see what you mean about the mama-razzi!! now, i must get my hand on some of this tim holtz paper - devine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous babe, love it all, my type of layout!!!! Hope your still submitting!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww.. your journalling is beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lisa! thx so much for stopping by my blog! :-) I've had fun looking around yours, too! love this LO and all the vintage looking touches!

    ReplyDelete