Monday, July 12, 2010

This one's for you Mum


I am looooving this Bo Bunny 'Mamma Razzi Range" of PP. Love the grunge look and my new 12x12 Tim Holtz PP pad I have just seems to blend in perfectly with it. Make sure you go over and check out Timmys range of PP. He also has a Shabby Chick range and this consists of blue and pink and vintage colors.
I have used Tim Holtz Distressed Crackle Paint on my A2Z scraplet. This color is Soot.

My journal ling is hard to read so I will let you read it here:

At some point in our lives we come to realize that there is only few people in our lives that are always there. Mum you have been such a supportive role model in my life. You have never been judgemental, you support me in whatever decision I have ever made, you have always listened, then advised. I have also been blessed with the best ever Step Dad who also have always listened to me and been a great pillar of strength. I love you both.

Ok off to work for my 10 hour day. Grrr...... oh well,.,.,.,. need that cash to support my gorgeous habit.
Have a great week girls...
Moonie x

4 comments:

  1. this is just sooo lovely Lisa, the colours are very warm and family orientated

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMmm. It's lovely, Lisa. I see what you mean about the mama-razzi!! now, i must get my hand on some of this tim holtz paper - devine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous babe, love it all, my type of layout!!!! Hope your still submitting!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lisa! thx so much for stopping by my blog! :-) I've had fun looking around yours, too! love this LO and all the vintage looking touches!

    ReplyDelete