Saturday, July 10, 2010

Simply Devine

This was the day of my 40th birthday in December last year. And these are my great friends of 14 years from Mackay who now live in Brisbane. Their surname is DEVINE so the title to me was truly appropriate. They are mad, whacky and just as stupid as me and thats why we have the best ever friendship. Not too much to this layout which is a change for me. The orange spotted pp is Kaiser Craft Jungle Bug Collection, script pp is one of my ever favorites October Afternoon Tea Towel, blue pp is Fancy Pants - about a boy, Cosmo Cricket Yummy tag, and a Farm Fresh tag from October Afternoon. I have covered the stars and applied Glossy Accents on the top for that luscious glossy finish. Home all weekend thank goodness for a quiet family weekend indoors by the look of the windy rainy weather outside. That's all fine by me as I am loving feeling guilt free being inside all weekend. Even have Corey next to me scrapping a page himself. He loves it. Have a great weekend. Moonie x

3 comments:

  1. Lisa the orange and blue really pop...loveit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that layout Lisa! Glad to hear you are having a nice relaxting weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a nice quiet weekend my girl, after the one last weekend, hope Corey is feeling better after his mini op and I bought some of Sam's gorgeous embellishments, she is awesome and her attention to detail is amazing. I just love your gorgeous layout, that script OAfternoon paper is divine, never seen that one. I love their gorgeous name too, this is just Devine......Melxx

    ReplyDelete