Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November and so close to Christmas

It just hit me last night that there are only about 35 days to go til Christmas and then it is all over for another 12 months.  I am prepared and sorted.. I have nearly done all my Christmas cards.. I just have to take the photo to attach to the card, buy a couple more special gifts and that is me done.  We are having a quiet Christmas this year.  My hubby is on Beach Patrol and I respect that as he did last year as well.  No one really puts their hand up yet is can be a very busy day of the year on the beach.  He always asks me first if I mind.. I dont.  Last year Corey and I spend half the shift with him down on the beach and we will again this year.  At least we are still together and loving the sun and the waves.

I am pretty happy to say that I am quickly catching up with my Project Life.  Last night I edited and printed out 3 weeks of photos and slotted them in their hidey holes.  It took me 7 months to work out this is a perfect way for me to be more organised.  Normally I will sit there at the computer editing one picture and then printing and then scrapping it.. I am the slowest scrapper to start with.  Doing it this way makes me procrastinate even more.. Hopeless.!!!!  So tonight I am ready to scrap my Week 43.  excited much..!!

Corey is looking forward to a break but wishes he could at the same time skip the holiday and start Year 6.  He is so excited to be starting year 6 and not to mention they get a new laptop for the year.  He seems to be keeping up with school and having no major issues or struggles.. Thats just awesome in our home.

Ok I am just going to share my last few pages and journal cards with you.. 



I dig these caravans below.. perfect for me.. I love caravans LOL



















Lots of different papers and embellishments used here.. as always.. love to mix up my collections and use lots of colour..
I will be glad to put these two albums in the lounge in January for friends and family to read over… but starting the next one.. well we don't get a holiday do we.. December 31 into January 1st 2014.  I cannot believe I am already thinking about my 2014 title page lol.. OMG who does that !!??
That's all for today.. Thank you for stopping in and having a read of my blog..
Moonie x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely, such cool pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are doing so well Lisa, I am so behind...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these PL pages are...AMAZEBALLS...you are on fire babe.....just adore the pink and blue colours on the baby one...so gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete