Sunday, July 7, 2013

Week 23 ...... and a little bit more

Slowly getting there but I must admit I am not stressing so much over being up to date as I just cannot get there.. so one page at a time.
I have found lots of yummy papers lately I am adding to my pages and I love my flair buttons and wooden veneers.  So cute.
Here is my Week 23 LHS page.. I am half way through my Week 23 RHS page until something happened..
To be continued:
but for now.. here are my inserts and page for the LHS


Love my Amy Tans "&" stamp.. so cute





Love this stamp that my friend Tex (Melissa Walden) shared with me


So glad I have finally got these inserts I ordered from Craft House in NZ.  But sadly they took 3 months to arrive.. At least I know I can now get there in Australia.
They are great for full on weeks or special occasions where you have more photos you want to add.



so this is as far as I got when.... I wen to bed at midnight with a sore belly. This has been going on for about 6 weeks.. Pains in the belly and the rest you don't need to know about.. but it got that bad about 2am that it woke me up. By 6am I was vomiting and could not stop.  The pains were excruciating and my husband called the ambulance.  They hooked me up to morphine and a fluid drip.  I spent 11 hours in hospital.. Had a CT scan where they picked up that I have fluid on the abdomen. Not sure what this is but this is what has been causing such pain my my belly.  I slept all that night and most of the day today.  I have a Doc appointment first up in the morning and then I have chosen to see a Naturopath at 12pm. I am pretty sure there has been a change in my body with food or fluid of some sort.  I will go and see what test results come up from the Naturopath anyway.
So not so happy in my little world atm but will get better very very soon.  I don't like being kept down. I have too much to do x
Til next time....
Keep smiling.. 
Moonie




6 comments:

  1. Lisa thats no good I hope you resolve this quickly. Thinking of you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get answers and start feeling better soon. Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art is amazing, as usual.
    But I'm so sorry you have been ill...
    Get all better!
    I will be praying for you! Much love,
    Tammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not good Lis....hope you feel better soon.....thinking of you.
    Take care xxx
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog Lisa! I'm loving seeing all your work on FB and really glad that we have "met" - very inspiring xx

    ReplyDelete