Monday, July 1, 2013

Project Life Update

After a great weekend away in Brisbane at the Paper Craft show life has been full on back at work.  Lots of exciting new stock coming in and wool wool wool.. I baa like a sheep in my sleep I am putting so much wool on our shelves at work.  It is selling like there is no tomorrow.  I cannot believe how many girls are crocheing now.  It's so great to see.  My girlfriend Mel has started up our own crochet group together.  She is amazing and can create anything you throw at her.
I am currently tongiht up to week 23 in my Project Life.  Still 4 weeks behind.. but I just cannot seem to catch up.  It doesnt worry me.  I just keep plodding along and enjoy the journey.
I bought Becky Higgins Honey Core Kit.  Love love love it.. So easy and funky to use.

Here are my pages I have just completed.  










Thanks for popping in.. I love looking at everyone elses PL pages too. There are so many inspiring girls out there creating this year.  
Til next week..... see you then and be happy!!!!
Moonie x

3 comments:

  1. What a juicy week! Congrats on being published hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Far out these are AMAZEBALLS!! I just love looking at them all, you are so talented hun, they look superb, you should be so proud of yourself! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous PL spread--you are seriously talented! I'm excited to be on the LPS team with you!

    ReplyDelete