Monday, March 25, 2013

Leaping Liebster Awards

Thank you so much to the lovely Chantelle over at The Anticlockwise Fish for shouting me this lovely kind award... so nice to come home to ....
So here I am tonight happy to forward on this  lovely award.


For those of you who don't know what the Liebster Award is, it was designed to be a blog award in a 'pay it forward' fashion. It is awarded to blogs that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage new visitors to them. Once you have been nominated, you award it to five other bloggers who you appreciate, that have fewer than 200 followers. Leave them a comment on their blogs to let them know that you have given them this award.


I would like to nominate 5 lovely people who I love to visit and I'm sure they would love you to visit too! In no particular order...


Cookie Aguilar - Cookies Corner


Carrie Walz - Everyday Moments


Marelle - My Scrap Musings

So go one girls... pop over to these lovely blogs and leave them some love 

My day off today.. the sun is shining and I am on my scooter for the day zoom zooming around.. Training at the gym first then lunch date my my main man...

Have a great day
Moonie x


1 comment:

  1. How sweet of you! Thank you for the very nice surprise :)

    ReplyDelete