Monday, November 26, 2012

SN@P

I have got my hands on this yummy Simple Stories SN@P collection.. it is funky brights with the quirkiest journal cards and sayings and words. Very cool.  I have got quite a bit as I plan to start Project Life January 2013.  I am putting together a Kaiser Craft Desk Organiser at the moment and using the SN@P range.  Pretty cool.  Go to the Simple Stories website and check out their goodness.  Ohh so good.
I have put together another PL page.  Just doing random pages til the new year project starts.


So here is my weekly routine now.. Project Life.. then layout... then some other crafty stuff... but I am loving what I am doing.. There is just never enough creative hours in my day.
I am pretty happy with this layout of Corey and I at Condalilla Falls near our place.  We had a gorgeous day the three of us.  So nice to get out of city life and be in the native bush.  The trees were magnificent and all had their own characters.. 





PRODUCTS I HAVE USED 

College Press Letters - Knave of Hearts
Crate Paper Chipboard - Restoration
American Craft - Amy Tan Thickers - Journal Diario
My Minds Eye Paper- The Sweetest Thing - Reasons Why
Basic Grey Paper - Clippings
My Minds Eye Paper - Stella & Rose
manilla Tag
Jenni Bwolin Tag
The Greatest View N0.9 Button (age of Corey)
Heidi Swapp Stamp
Arrow Punch


And for another Project Life page




That's all folks.. I have a friend coming over soon and we are putting together Kaiser Craft Desk Organisers.  I am loving mine so far.. but time will tell. Depends on how my building comes together. My Advent Calendar I put together 12 months ago was a bit... ummm sad on the erecting part I must say.  Lucky my DH fixed it for me.
Keep an eye out for my finished project.
Have a great week all my friends...
Moonie x





1 comment:

  1. Oh I absolutely love this layout Lisa! And the project life page is awesome too. So cool!

    ReplyDelete