Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Flutterby Designz with Moonie

Hi dee hi everyone.. I am so excited to be able to share my first page for Flutterby Designz today.  It didnt take me long to put this little number together as the embellies that I had to use we so much fun and easy to use.

Below I have used a cute Becky Higgins card and a SUNSHINE sticker from Simple Stories. The word magic that you can see is from the Rhonna Farrah App.  Love it.

 

Below I have used another Smiles sticker from Simple Stories Say Cheese Collection, added a few sequins and gorgeous piece of yellow HELLO washi tape my lovely friend bought back from USA for me on her current holiday.  I have used the A Beautiful Mess app on this also.




I love these little filler cards.  They are Everyday Etc cards from Flutterby Designz.  They are great when you just want to fill a spot with colour or a nice quote.  And I love these wood veneer stars.


And one of my favorites of all.. these awesome WEEK wood veneers. These little babies come in a variety pack of 6 for $4.  I get over of running out of these letters in my thickers packets.. never any E's left.. Drives me batty.  So these are just the perfect embellie for any PL page. I love them.
Make sure you go here and check out the cute little flairs like this one below in my pocket.  I love them.



 I have got my little hands on the Teresa Collins Studio Gold collection and I love it.  Nice and mellow and every embellishment looks great with it.  Once again I have used Good Day Sunshine heart stickers from Simple Stories. These sticker sheets are my old time favorite.  I can't get enough of them.


I found this cute piece of paper of Amy Tan.  Love the little doodling frame on it.  I have added a 3x4 journal card on top and then my insta weather photo I printed out. These cute little photo cut out tabs from Flutterby Designz are perfect.  I could eat them up they are so yummy.  Easy to use.. Just add a staple and waalaa you are done.


I hope you all had a great weekend.. It was a fabulous weekend here on the coast. Perfect summer weekend.. We got out on the scooters and went to a couple of beaches for a swim.  Was so good.  I love my weekend off. I can fit so much in them. And yes... the good things in life are free.  Dont ever forget that!!

I can't wait to share my next page that I have put together..
Have a fantastic rest of the week.
Love always
Moonie x

2 comments:

  1. Great spread Lisa! I love all the cute little details you add to each card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUge congrats Lisa on the new DT!! you will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete