Monday, April 22, 2013

Guest Designer over at The Scrapbook Store

Hello everyone and I hope you are all getting all your warmies out for the coming winter.. We are pretty lucky here in Qld as our winters are simply glorious.. Days of about 18 degrees and our mornings much cooler like 5 but nothing like a lot of you suffer.

Today I would like to share this layout I have created using the cute Fancy Pants Down by the Sea collection as part of my Guest Designer contribution over at The Scrapbook Store.  

My hubby and son went to Tangalooma fishing for the day yesterday as it was a perfect day both on the water and in the sky.  My son was over excited to catch this (liddle fishy wishy) but was happy to throw it back in as it was a bit (teeny weeny) lol.

I have already printed out the photo and done up a layout for him which he now wants on his wall in his room.. Im sure this will change in a few years.. He is 10 so still pretty happy with the simple little things I do for him.




Product List:
Amy Tan Date Stamp
Doily
Washi tape
Kraft tag
Glimmer Mist Spray
Thread
Amy Tan Thickers - Journal
Jenny Bowlin Flag Banner Calendar

So creative ones.. make sure you pop on over to the lovely friendly ladies at The Scrapbook Store and check out their wonderful products.  They deliver super prompt delivery and even offer you a great 15% off your very first order.
Have a great week xxx
Moonie x

2 comments:

  1. well you rock Lisa....I love the layers you have created here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha what a great fish! Love how you have split the title with the washi tape, great holiday layout Lisa. :)

    ReplyDelete