Monday, June 11, 2012

Paper Craft Expo - Brisbane

Well I have just come home from Brisbane after spending 2 nights with some great girls who I love spending time with.  It is the one long weekend I really look forward to.  We normally stay down there for 3 or 4 nights but this time I only got 2 days down there due to work commitments.  But I got there and we all had a blast.  Got to see lots of my online friends and the inspiration down there was just outstanding.  
A bit draw card this year was the Mr TIM HOLTZ himself was there and had his own stall doing his awesome creations.  I could sit there for hours and hours and watch and listen to that legend of a man.
There were lots of stalls and lots of bargains to have.. mind you you did had to do a bit of a shop around as the prices varied.  I didn't spend too much and I honestly didn't stay that long this year...I did get a Day Lamp.. the stand up one for the lounge which I have been wanting for a couple of years now.  Unbelievable price!!!!  I was happy to see a few people that I did bump into and then go shopping in the Queen Street Mall with Monika.  We had lots of fun and got so many bargains. 
Then we finished our day by calling into Westfield Chermside for some lunch and more shopping.. Mind you I love window shopping too.  I get very inspired and get lots of ideas for things.
I hope you all had a great weekend and if you went to the show I hope you had a good time too.
Off to see my baby girl tomorrow after work.  She is in Brisbane Airport for 4 hours on her way home from Orange... so I am flying down there after work tomorrow to spend that quality time with her.
Love to you all 




Moonie x

No comments:

Post a Comment