Sunday, February 26, 2012

Perfect Love

Since I have only scrapped about 4 of my wedding photos and this is one of my favourite photos, I thought I would dig it out and find some paper.  I walked into Daisy Chain Scrapbooks on Friday night for my regular scrap night and this stunning Graphic 45 paper was sitting on the shelf waiting for me. Not like me to do a vintage page I know bahahahhahah...... but it is just my favourite style of scrapping.. Love the soft shabby chic and gorgeous shades of vintage and sepia.


Here is a list of products I have used.
Tim Holtz Kraft - Core cardstock
Graphic 45 - Old Curiosity Shoppe Collection
Echo Park - Life's a boy
MME - Follow your heard layered stickers
7 Gypsies Brad
Kaiser Chipboard Bodice
Lace
Echo Park This n That paper
Prima Canvas Words inked up
MME - Be loved - Sweethearts


I have just inked up these cute Prima canvas letters with my favourite Pinecone and a dusty pink.  I can't wait to get my hands on more of these.  Barbi has ordered them in so just waiting if you girls want any.
Hope you all had a great weekend.  I only had today off and back to work tomorrow for a big week stocktaking.. it's a HUGE job at Spotlight !!!!
Take care and happy creating girls x
Moonie x

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a stunning layout Lisa!! Love the photo and you've done a fantastic job scrapping the perfect page! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so beautiful babe. Just love this layout. Love them chippie dress forms and adore them Prima canvas letters too. Gorgeous stuff xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORE your vintage inspired page Lisa.. gorgeous work!! I spy some Scrapmatts chippies.. you should add your beautiful page to the Scrapmatts gallery. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

    ReplyDelete