Thursday, February 16, 2012

Girls Weekend

 This was the most funnest weekend I have had in such a long time.  I had all these gorgeous girls arrive Friday afternoon for a retreat I held at my place.  It was so much fun.  We ordered our regular Thai takeaway.  We scrapped til 2am and I was shocked in the morning that all the beds were made and the girls were back into it.  I only got up at 8.30. I thought they would all still be snooooozing.. We decided to take off and go to Cotton Tree for breaky and it was to die for.  The girls had a quick pop in to Spotlight... well they were gone a fair while to be honest LOL
I took this photo and on my way home I got us all a copy developed and decided to scrap it that night.  Thanks soooo much girls for the best weekend.
As you can see I have used the gorgeous Pink Paislee printed paper and I have added a lovely cluster of charms and flowers from Tracy over at my2angels.  I love the colour of the resin flowers out you can get now. So full of cuteness. I have used the Pink Paislee chipboard mannequin and popped a trim of antique lace on it.  The chippy is a doily from Scrapware which I have just inked up with my favourite Pinecone ink and lastly I had to add the pretty flower from Collection Elements.
I cannot wait to see your layouts girls using your photo... Will be great to see other takes on it.
Thanks for stopping in girls and have a great weekend.  I have the weekend off and...... it's going to blow me away but I am jumping out of a plane on Sunday. Wooohooooo :-)
Moonie girl x

1 comment:

  1. Planning ahead for your child's Abercrombie & Fitchclothing for one year at a time provides an opportunity for those design-conscious moms to fully match the complete look at one Onitsuka Tigergiven point in time. Planning the baby's wardrobe ahead of time will enable you to buy more accessories as time goes on.Franklin & Marshall Women already look ahead and plan their wardrobes for the seasons, yearly, so it's not a stretch to look ahead a year for a baby, to coordinate a wardrobe north face outletallowing for growth and the season with multiple-sized clothing.

    ReplyDelete