Sunday, November 13, 2011

Soo busy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I cant believe it has been 3 weeks since I have done a layout.  I over committed myself the past 3 weeks.  I know I go like the clappers.... but this was stupid.  I had so much on my plate and just starting work again.... well I spose you could say I just over did it.  But I achieved all that I set myself to and that is the main thing I guess.
My husband has twins.  24 yr old girl and boy.  Well the boy had his first child and Ken's first Grandchild on Thursday... and then his Daughter got married 600km away the day after.  So it has been a full on few days away.  It was great.  Typical twins... this was not planned to be so close together... but next year the bub will turn one.. the day after it will be the daughters first wedding anniversary and the day after that will be the sons wedding anniversary also.  Bang, bang, bang.
Quite ironic really.
We had a lovely time in Yeppoon at the Wedding.  My daughter Danielle was a bridesmaid so it was extra extra special that I got to see her.  It has been 5 months since we have seen each other and I miss her so bad all the time.  We had a great time together and still best ever friends.
So here are a few pics of the special day.




All good things come to an end.  Back home in the morning and off to work tomorrow afternoon.  I have a bit of scrapping to catch up on now but I am looking forward to it after having a break and get back to Daisys in Nambour .
I hope you all had a great weekend.
Love Moonie x









2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos babe! You all look stunning
    D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos Lisa, they are just beautiful. Can't wait to see the layouts you do with them. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete