Sunday, November 27, 2011

I just looooove these gorgeous little charms hand made by Tracy @ my2angels

Charming Chains ... Christmas Release

Introducing our Christmas Charming Chains







(I am still playing around with a black and silver chain, to match the Simply Stories 25 Days of Christmas papers, so I can get motivated to finish the 2 layouts I started a few weeks back)



And introducing our little cute 

my2angels Christmas Angels

(these angels are not an original idea, I saw the idea in a beading book and remembered Sandra W making something similar a few months back)












Not your colour combination for your Christmas theme this year?

Well let Tracy know and she will make one to match .. just send her an email if you have her direct address (won't put it up here to prevent spammers) or via the my2angels website in the contact us section


No comments:

Post a Comment