Sunday, July 17, 2011

It's all about FELT

It's Felt Week at my2angels

and to kick start off the week we have


30% off all FELT

until 21st July


Are you one of those scrappers saying... “Felt – that’s so yesterday”?

Some scrappers don't use felt, because it isn't considered trendy, but heck, if it is easy on the budget, easy to use and looks good - then why not?

Other scrappers think that it is boring and limited in how you can use it.

Many scrappers don’t use felt because of past bad experiences: backing paper not coming off; it doesn't stick down properly; or it sticks to everything in sight, including itself.
So pop on over to my2angels and get a bargain right now on some yummy flet. I love putitng making felt birds to put on my layouts. I love the texture of felt birds or even felt wings on the birds.
So thats all for me tonight .. happy scrapping girls..
Moonie x


No comments:

Post a Comment